Friday, January 25, 2008

Twin Oaks Coffee

So a few days after Jess got back from England, we went to a "coffee house" at Twin Oaks Presbyterian. These are just some of my faves, like usual.
This reminds me of still lifes that I used to paint.


Jess enjoying being in America. Doesn't she look joyful?

So one day on facebook, this random kid Aaron, asked to be my friend. So after reading that we had several friends in common, I accepted. Now move to coffee house night, the first person I talk to is this kid Aaron, then it clicked, he is a Matthias kid.


I love this pic. There is tons of movement that contrasts with this stillness.


Brandon, trying to pull off Aaron's "cool".


Yep, just another neat shot.


Ok this is my favorite. I love the bracelets, but look at the detail on the jeans and in the sweater knit. It is fabulous!!

No comments: