Monday, September 6, 2010

Baby Dylan

This is Dylan. . . and he is my "second cousin, once removed" . . . at least I believe that is the official relation. This beautiful little boy decided to meet us all 10 weeks early, and this was the first chance I to visit him (I refused to come down unless I felt perfectly healthy. . . no need to risk an illness w/ this one) Now several months later he is doing well, and is already full of personality . . .




I am not sure if there is anything cuter than baby feet . . .


This is my beautiful cousin Catie (umm, I mean "Cate", unfortunately for her, I have lived w/ her as Catie for my whole life, so it probably will not change) who is Dylan's Mommy!



Dyaln and his daddy Eric!


I love this pic so much, He looks like one of those porcelain dolls you can buy in the back of the old TV guides, he was sitting up SO well, but as you can see he was so tired, since this was the end of our day!

No comments: